-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Wurlod
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 7:43 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] readfwd

You really haven't given us enough to be able to help.  What precisely is
the "issue"?

By the say, SETINDEX doesn't create an index, it initializes a pointer in an
existing index.

You might find this paper
(http://home.iprimus.com.au/raywurlod/papers/Select%20Lists%20and%20Secondar
y%20Indices.doc) useful, particularly part 6.