From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 10:44 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD]

We have an "overnight" process that does pretty much the same.
Occasionally someone had their backup routine running at the same time.
This locks the files at the OS level and causes UniData to stop with an
error when it tries to do the read/write.

We get the same error message (may be a different number) right at the
end - but prior to that there are a bunch of "permission denied" errors.

Perhaps it's within your error handling (I would not categorize ours as
"maximum"). If your error handling is "trapping" the problem and not
creating any output for the _ph_ to pickup maybe your just not "seeing"
the problem. Does your error handling log/print the errors?

I just checked HELP PHANTOM and this was in there:
Phantom run basic error exit code

The following table lists the exit codes generated by phantom processes:

     Code                             Description

      1        Runtime error

      3        User abort statement

      4        Phantom process requested input data

      5        Phantom process was interrupted

      6        Message queue error

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary Canada