I transferred an SQL account to a new server Windows 2003.

When I do a VERIFY.SQL I get a fatal with the message
! OS owner does not agree with SICA specified owner.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

I have never had this problem before moving files.  The only thing is I am
moving from a NT4 to Win2003.

Regards

David Jordan
Managing Consultant