Anybody?

On 12/22/06, jjuser ud2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 and four slow
processors(~700mhz) in a server.  It is running Unidata 7.1.

udtsort.exe caps out at 25% CPU usage -- it never exceeds this.
Because there are four processors, this leads me to believe that it is
completely using one of the processors.  Is the 25% a hard-coded cap
of some sort, or is it simply not multi-processor capable?  If it
were, would it try to use 100% of the processors?  If one processor is
fully utilized and there are two udtsort.exe instances running, does
the second one try to use the next available processor?  SB+ users are
unable to function efficiently when udtsort.exe is running at maximum
capacity(read: unable to so much as bring a screen up), and this leads
me to believe that perhaps they're not multi-processor aware as well.

Is there some sort of setting that I can change to enable that?  Or is
server 2003 not capable of it?  Or am I just hallucinating again?