I have an issue with users on my system.  Running Win2003/Intel and UV
10.2
When I do a USERS I get 78 users logged on the system
When I do a PORT.STATUS it says 18 uniVerse sessions; 17 interactive, 1
phantom
When I look at UniAdmin/Users I get the same 17 Users and 1 Background

At times I'm getting Users exceed limit which tells me processes are not
being terminated properly. Also I have been having trouble with record
locks since the upgrade to 10.2. New server hardware and OS (Win=2003)
was cloned from the old server (Win2000) then the upgrade to 10.2
occurred.  This may be some of the issue but that's the way my network
guy likes to build servers.  We have a lot of local users and this
doesn't require us to rekey everyone.
Any thoughts on maybe a file or something that I might be corrupt that I
could fix?
Thanks in advance,

Mark Waldron
Director of Information Systems