If you don't want to change the LOGIN paragraph for everyone, create a
VOC entry with your login name, universe will run it first, if you want
it to still run the LOGIN after than then make that call in your login
name...

Example -
Login name = YOURNAME

>.L YOURNAME

     YOURNAME
001 PA
002 DISPLAY WE ARE RUNNING IN YOURNANE
003 PTERM -CASE INVERT
003 LOGIN

When you log in with YOURNAME it will run the YOURNAME paragraph if it
exists, if it does not exist it will run the LOGIN...

Ron Sage
Senior Systems Developer