Is there an HP JetDirect (internal or external) print server attached to
this printer?

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pamela J Robbins
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 11:44 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Printer problem

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed before.  I don't have access to my
local
mailboxes to check (webmail'ing for now - yuck).  We're having a problem
getting a networked HP LaserJet 3600n (color) printer to respond.  It's our
first color printer.  The manual says it works with PCL.  We have it set up
as
a raw printer just like all of our other printers.  Linux can print a test
page
to it and the user can print to it from their computer.  We just can't get
there
from UniVerse.  Any ideas?

--
Pamela J Robbins                                   University of
Pennsylvania