Hey Dave! you started on Linux when I did!  In 1994 Yggdrasil was one of
the only distributions on CDROM.  Yggdrasil was what got me started with
Linux.
When Gentoo came along I was hooked.  You compile everything optimized
for your architecture!

Jerry Normandin

|       System Level II
Intuit Eclipse
Distribution Management Solutions

75 Perseverance Way
Hyannis, MA 02601
T 508.778.9151 Ext. 1245
F 508.778.6443
www.eclipse.intuit.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*This e-mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) above only,
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If
review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this e-mail and
any attachment(s) thereto is prohibited.