The more I think about this, I can't imagine it being a software problem or a hardware problem. It doesn't make sense. It has to be user problems. I did find a program that didn't have locks, but that's been fixed and doesn't apply here.

Pamela J Robbins wrote:
Has anyone seen a problem like this? The user claims they changed a record, then checked to make sure it actually changed. They find everything updated, but on checking days later, finds the data back in it's original state. We've had several claims like this over the past week and a half and it's with different sets of programs. Could it be a hardware failure?

TIA,
Pam

--
Pamela J Robbins             New Bolton Center
Senior Programmer Analyst    School of Veterinary Medicine