Dear Mr. Admin,

Please unsubscribe Mr. Jones as looking forward to 5 months of 'out of the
office' auto-replies is a highly annoying consideration.

Thanks A Heap!

KLP

<quote who="Tony Jones">
> I will be out of the office starting  04/07/2007 and will not return until
> 09/07/2007.
>
> I will respond to your message when I return.
>
> - ----------------
> IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may
> also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or
> dissemination of the information and any disclosure or copying of this
> email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You
> should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.

Karl Pearson
Director of I.T.
ATS Industrial Supply, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atsindustrial.com
800-789-9300 x29
Fax: 801-972-3888

"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."