Run uvbackup from the AIX command line with output to a file. Compress
the resulting file (optional of course). Ftp the compressed file to the
Linux box. Uncompress and restore.

I'm sure one of the folks here will gladly provide the exact AIX syntax
for uvbackup from the command line since right off the top of my head I
can't remember it.