Use .NET to write a simple read/write utility to use UniObject.NET to copy logical records from one data source to another? I think UD and UV can coexist on the same machine (somebody please confirm or negate), so you wouldn't necessarily have to pay network overhead.

Or, write your own dump/load utility in UniBasic(s).

--

Regards,

Clif

W. Clifton Oliver, CCP