Allen:

Thanks.  Yes I did.  The results were in the original email.  But here they are
again.

22 Demo (0)-> LIST.INDEX GLPOST
Alternate Key Index Details for File GLPOST             Page   1

File..................  GLPOST
Alternate key length..  45
Node/Block size.......  4K
OV blocks.............  1 (0 in use, 0 overflowed)
Indices...............  2 (0 D-type)
Index updates.........  Enabled, No updates pending

Index-Name......  F-type K-type Built Empties Dups In-DICT S/M F-no/VF-expr....
INDEX_1           V      Txt    Yes   Yes     Yes  Yes     S   YRMO_PSTD : JRNL
INDEX_2           V      Txt    Yes   Yes     Yes  Yes     S   OCONV( CLIENTNO,
                                                                'MR%4' ) : YRMO
                                                               _PSTD : OCONV( A
                                                               CCTNO, 'MR%6' )
                                                               : OCONV( @ID, 'M