Is anyone else getting assaulted with daily spam targeted at addresses
found in this forum?

As you can see, I use SneakEmail.com for posting to forums rather than
using my real email addresses.  With a disposable email address created
just for use in one place, I know immediately where spammers got the
address they're using to send me spam.  This also allows me to simply
re-subscribe to the forum using a newly created address, and to unsubscribe
and delete the address which has been compromised to the spammers.  I have
a different address for every website and forum where I need to provide an
email address - a couple hundred over a period of years, and I don't have
to endure a permanent spam problem because one of them has a problem with
email harvesting bots.

If you're getting spam as a result of being in this forum or any others, I
highly recommend using the free services of sneakemail.com.  I especially
encourage you to upgrade to a US$2/month plan which has worthwhile benefits
and supports the people who maintain it.

And with that, I'm now going to unsubscribe, delete this address, and say
goodbye to the recent spam invasion.

Regards,
Tony Gravagno
Nebula R&D
TG@ always.munge.the.domainNebula-RnD.com

(I receive no commission or other benefits when people use the services
discussed here.)