-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:58 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Posting limitations?

Susan:

You, nor Tony, nor anyone else, IMHO of course, is abusing anything or
anyone.
Anytime information is posted it's a good thing.  :-)

On the other hand, what's being done by those who volunteer to manage U2UG
is also a
good thing.  Totalitarians will always try to rule everyone and everything,
but those
who are attempting to adhere to, and encourage, courteous behavior shouldn't
be
treated with disrespect either.  The great thing about postings on this
list...they
can be deleted.  No need to demand that they not be posted, unless they're
completely
disruptive.

I don't think anyone on this list has been disruptive.  Keep up the good
work, to
those who volunteer and to those who take the time to post here.  :-)

Just my humble opinion...

Bill

[snipped]