I would like to make a general request to anyone interested:

Please add http:// before web URLs so the link will become a clickable
link for all the email clients (except maybe AOL's client) group members
use.

Okay, it's for me. I guess I'm getting too lazy to copy and paste... Which
is quite a stretch because I use Linux, and all I have to do is highlight
something, and it's put in the clipboard. No right-click, select an option
nonsense. (please no flames; I don't want to be shunted off to 'community'
8^} ).

Karl

<quote who="D">
> Symeon,
>
> [AD] Why wait?  Try our FREE GUI editor today at www.u2logic.com [/AD]
>
> Regards,
> Doug

Karl Pearson
Director of I.T.
ATS Industrial Supply, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atsindustrial.com
800-789-9300 x29
Fax: 801-972-3888

"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
 to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."