You hit the nail on the head Dawn.
If I am unable to determine that a thread is a waste of my time, and thus
delete the whole thing, maybe I'm the one with the problem.  I do it all
the time, though I do tend to look at the 6th or 7th posting to see if the
thread has morphed into something else.  :-)
Bruce

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group