Hi,

Sorry, the output "The attribute by name '.' didn't exist." was the
result from XMLGetError().  I've tried with ".", "/", "@" and "node()"
as the attribute being passed in, and XMLGetError() returns that
whichever I'm trying didn't exist.  I tried with "" as the attribute,
and it crashed with an illegal use message.

Does anybody know of any IBM example code for this function?

Thank you,

Adam Eccleshall