To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:19 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] [uv] SBClient - vt220 CHAR mode - How to colors ?

Manu,

What terminal definition have you setup within SB+ for the user/port?

Definition VT220 in SB+ does not support colour.

Definition TU.VT220 does support colour.

You may have to tweak one of the existing SB+ terminal definitions to get
the correct functionality required.

Cheers,

David Murray

.learn and do