On Thu, 18 Oct 2007, Brutzman, Bill wrote:

> What products are available to be able to create and manage Adobe pdf
> documents in a
> world of UniVerse, HP-Ux, and wIntegrate and Dynamic Connect clients?

Print Wizard (our product) can do that.

A key question for any of these products is this: how easy is it to
specify what goes into the PDF? Print Wizard gives you these options:

1. Plain text (with CRs, LFs, maybe tabs, maybe even backspace-underlining
and backspace-bolding) will be auto-fit to the page. Even print jobs
without formfeeds will generally be paginated correctly.

2. PCL-5 files will be interpreted and rendered to PDF. This includes
HP/GL, color, images, fonts, character sets, and emulation of cartridges
with barcode and Chinese capabilities. If you have a PCL file that Print
Wizard DOESN'T render correctly, please email it.

3. HTML. Print Wizard handles some, but not all, HTML files.

4. Print Wizard Markup Language (PWML). This is our version, based on
HTML, plus control of many things HTML doesn't address, including
orientation, paper size, barcodes, precise placement, rotated text, and
more.

With all of these, it is also possible to add a form image (an "overlay"
or "background"), in any of several file formats.

Note that Print Wizard runs on a Windows platform. However, we support
several protocols for routing Unix/Linux jobs to the Windows PC where PW
is running.

See website for more.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 company e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com