On Nov 26, 2007 3:29 PM, Ron White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The header for this message from Ross shows it was received by the
> listserver at 14:11:15 Pacific Standard Time (usa) and then received by
> my mailserver at 17:03:25 Central Standard Time (usa).  So subtract 2
> hours and it took about 52 minutes.  It was virus scanned by AngelicHost
> and my internal mailserver before delivery.  Maybe the scans are adding
> excess wait time to the process.

What's also interesting in the headers is it seems the list host
server time is off.

your outbound server accepts your message to send: Mon, 26 Nov 2007
17:29:32 -0600
list server picks it up from your server: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:49:42 -0800

So, in fact, there is time travel involved!

(And, yes, I see the time zone difference.)