From: "Womack, Adrian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 10:32 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] Good Practice?

> Keith said:
> >> Then, to avoid the long setup string, one has to use CONVERT (or SWAP
> or CHANGE).
>
> You can always hard-code value-marks:
> TEST = "AF1}CK1}CK2}H}LHC}MP}NU1}NU2}TK1}TK2"
>
> Adrian
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly
indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This
company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.