-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Anthony Youngman
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 08:46
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: RE: [U2] Deep and long indentations vs multiple exit points

I must admit I prefer multiple exit points, but I'll throw a third variant
into the mix ...

OK = TRUE
IF OK THEN
   Various statements that set OK to false if there's an error
END

IF OK THEN
   More statements that set OK to false if there's an error
END

<snip>