One of the reasons I'm subscribed to the list because I'm interested to
see how other people do it their way. I've learnt some valuable stuff
here. I think contribution to this topic is valid under the banner of
technical discussion. But hey if I'm out of line or if the topic is not
applicable here then I'm sure the moderator will advise.

Apologies to anyone who thinks I was making unacceptable 'noise' -
you're welcome to filter my posts. In my defence - I have always tried
to put a guard clause in my posts asserting it's MY opinion - not - thou
shalt. If I haven't - it's just a bug in my assertion.

Peas be with you,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have received
this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender
of its incorrect delivery and then delete it and your reply.  It is your
responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses and defects
before opening or sending them on. Spotless collects information about you to
provide and market our services. For information about use, disclosure and
access, see our privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au
Please consider our environment before printing this email.