I am a fairly new Universe user.  We are running on hpux 10.2

I have several questions, but only one here-

I know the MASTER OFF command can be used to log out a user, i.e.
"MASTER OFF 132" logs off user 132.   The on-line help says one must be
a Universe Administrator to run this command, and be in the home account
for Universe.   However, in ...ibm/uv/bin the file 'master' which is
executed by this command has owner root and permissions are set to
rwx------.  In other words, only root can execute this command on our
system and logging in as uvadm is not good enough.  Is this typical for
you Universe users?  Or did you change the permissions on this
executable?  Is there some other way uvadm can log out users?

Harold D. Oaks
Sr. Analyst/Programmer
Office of the Budget and Information Systems
Clark County, Washington
ph: (360) 397-6121 x4132
fax: (360) 397-2342