From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent:   Friday, December 28, 2007 3:09 PM
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        RE: [U2] testing

Wol:

I just don't get this attitude.  Why is it necessary to pick up our toys and go
home?
To say, "if you don't do things my way I'm quitting the team"?  There are too
many
postings that forswear any solution that doesn't result in a complicated mess of
things.

Is this a particular IT mentality?  Does this explain the many "standards" that
saturate the IT industry.  Do we really need numerous protocols to do the same
stinking things over and over and over!  Perhaps we in the IT industry ought to
heed
this proclivity of ours and try to do something about it.  A good new years
resolution, eh?  :-)

Bill