Which DJ forum. I'm pretty involved in that biz.
Thanks
Mark Johnson
----- Original Message -----
From: "Symeon Breen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] testing

> I frequent the forum as well but it is so sparsely populated as everyone
is on here - TBH it drives me nuts when I go away for a week and then get
400 mails coming through that I aint gonna read. Every other technology I
use I am in a forum for - .net, designbais, redhat, MS office, a DJ one, hey
even a diy one. This is the only email list I am on - they are pretty rare
these days it seems....