-----Original Message-----
From: David Wolverton

Thanks for the responses -- but the _PH_ file may contain diagnostic
info we'd want - so we want it around at least 30 days -- but all the
the item from within UniData -- Incredible!  A log file that does not
have a date associated with it (except at the OS level, anyway!) -- I
wonder why they didn't include [EMAIL PROTECTED]@TIME in the key? Falls into the
'wow, I can't believe that one' category!

Again, Thanks for the replies!

DW