Thanks Baker,

You are correct that our Visage.Reporter product can be deployed "stand alone",
and allows you to design forms that can be sent to printer, faxed, emailed,
saved as PDF, Excel, HTML etc

We also have our WordLynx product, which uses Microsoft Word to produce forms -
once more can be directed to a printer, fax (via FaxLynx) or email (via
MailLynx). You can download manuals & free trials from
http://www.stamina.com.au/support/downloads.htm

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!