Tim:

Thanks.  I've created the user via UniAdmin.  It's a domain user, built like
other
users created.  The user is allowed onto the application.  But I get this
message
after entering the name and password.  When I add the "domain admins" group to
the
user they can login.

I'm thinking there's something else required, and the Windows administrator did
something unusual, but can't find it in the documentation, nor where to look.
I've
spoken with two different MSCEs and we couldn't figure out the problem (they
didn't
set up the machine).  The administrator who did set up the machine did as much
as he
could.

I hate to think I will end up informing our client they need another server,
though
they probably do, and can't really install onto SBS.

If you have any other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks again,

Bill