Ahhhh! OK, so with your 500 lines of data, is it a single INPUT
statement for all 500 lines? Or a loop over INPUT?

If the former I believe you may find that you are hitting the limit of
the INPUT statement --> I know we have bumped into this on UV

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!