-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: 28 February 2008 07:38 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] AE editor replacement [AD]

Hi Dennis

1. Go into tools|settings and check the paths are correctly pointing to the
syntax files.

2. In the same place, check that you have set a default language: that will
match the platform you use most commonly. In my case, UniVerse BASIC.

3. mvDeveloper will then use that language definition throughout unless you
override it for a specific editor window: so you could have Unidata basic in
one tab, UniVerse PROC in another etc. The language definition determines
the syntax highlighting, build commands, and some navigation stuff like
jumping to labels, loading include files and commenting in/out code.

Regards

Brian