Are you using any imaging software ( like optio) to create the document.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 5:17 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe/SB+ printing including images

We use Universe with SB+ on both Windows and Unix.

We have a customer who is looking to print documents to a colour laser
printer that not only include normal textual output but also incorporate
a grahical image embedded within the document.  The graphical image is
variable per document and will be specified at run time and picked up
from a link to an image file e.g. C:\images\picturexx.jpg.

Has anyone any experience of doing this and is there any U2 specific
software to facilitate the process?

Regards

Robin Smith
Reflex Data Systems Ltd

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net