From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jonathan Leckie
Sent: Tue 01/04/2008 15:17
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Compiling for immediate user access

Does that mean that a user in that programme will get the new version of the
programme immediately or that when they come out and go back in to it they get
the new version?

> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:25:18 +0100
> From: "Trevor Fulton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [U2] Compiling for immediate user access
>
> Yes,
>
> use FIBCDFN in AE
>
> You can set up additional options which are used for SE via /GC.PARAMS
>
> From TCL you can use NEWPCODE as  a stand alone verb (Unidata)
>

> Trevor.

* This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
* Blairs Email Server, and is believed to be clean.
*
* This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
* intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
* are addressed.
*
* If you have received this email in error please notify us at Blairs
* via email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* Name & Registered Office:
* --------------------------
* Blairs Limited
* 9 Baker Street
* Greenock
* PA15 4TU
* Company No: SC132926
* VAT No: 554698690

Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  Osborne Clarke OWA, One
London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB.
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not represent the views of  Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any
other company within its group
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "winmail.dat"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

If you wish to receive a copy of the *infected* attachment, please
e-mail helpdesk and include the whole of this message
in your request. Alternatively, you can call them, with
the contents of this message to hand when you call.