Dave:

I bought an IBM Thinkpad several years ago.  Unfortunately, I wiped the drive
clean
and installed my MSDN copy of Windows XP (free).  By taking this action, I
wiped out
the IBM hidden partition with their software on it.

So, IBM informed me their license agreement with various software vendors
precluded
them from providing me with a DVD (or CD) of the various software products
advertised
that came with the computer.  I therefore had to go out and buy everything I
needed
(so much for the new Chinese Lenovo brand).

I bought "1 Click DVD Copy" and it came with CopyToDVD, which works fairly
well.  I
also had to buy WinDVD to play movies.  Oh well, I think I'll buy a MacBook Pro
next
time.  :-)

My Dell desktop here in the office has an old copy of "Roxio CD Creator 5" on
it.  It
works fine too.

Bill