Bjorn

You can call out to the mkdbfile executable in the $UVHOME\bin directory.

mkdbfile filepath type modulus separation

Depending on how you want to do this, here is a suggestion:

1. Create a Q pointer to the remote VOC
2. Open the Q pointer and get the path (use Status<27> and strip out the
/VOC at the end)
3. Call mkdbfile to create the data file in that path.
4. call mkdbfile to create the dict file in that path as D_name
5. Write a new file pointer to the remote VOC.

Brian