Is it possible some other program has the file open in the other directory and its sharing the file handle?

Either a COMMON issue or the rotating file pool?

David

From: "T Stokes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:21 PM
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: [U2] File pointer question

I have a file that is a F pointer in the VOC yet when a BASIC STATUS is ran
on the file it points to a file in another account.
Have not been able to locate the reason for this. I am sure it is something
simple.
The VOC entry look like this
FILENAME
D_FILENAME

The results from STATUS  looks like this
D:\directory other than the directory I am current located\FILENAME