As a follow up, here's an index that was corrupted earlier:

2 Dev (0)-> LIST-INDEX ARTMASTER
Alternate Key Index Details for File ARTMASTER          Page   1

File..................  ARTMASTER
Alternate key length..  45
Node/Block size.......  4K
OV blocks.............  1 (0 in use, 0 overflowed)
Indices...............  3 (0 D-type)
Index updates.........  Enabled, No updates pending

Index-Name......  F-type K-type Built Empties Dups In-DICT S/M F-no/VF-expr....
INDEX_1           V      Txt    Yes   Yes     Yes  Yes     M   SUBR( '-CATS', S
                                                               UBR( "T.LFM", NI
                                                               D, @FILE.NAME, @
                                                               RECORD ), REUSE(
                                                                OCONV( *OCONV(
                                                               @ID, 'G1*1' )*,
                                                               'MR%7' ) ) )
INDEX_2           V      Txt    Yes   Yes     Yes  Yes     M   SUBR( '-CATS', S
                                                               UBR( "T.CLLFM",
                                                               NID, @FILE.NAME,
                                                                @RECORD, @ID ),
                                                                REUSE( OCONV( *