Help!  Im trying to print a form created from Word combined with text.
This method has always worked when creating prn files using a PCL5/5e
driver, removing the standard escape sequences that trigger form feeds, and
then sending the trimmed file in RAW format to an HP printer running either
PCL5 or 6.  Its worked fine until now.  A new customer has Windows Server
2003 x64, an HP P1505n Laser Jet and the prn files were created with XP Pro
drivers.  Now every time we attempt to print, the form comes out on one page
and the text on the next page.  If we build the prn files for an older HP
model (say Laser Jet 1300 PCL5e) we get a single page, but the text and
portions of the form are garbled.  Ive contacted HP and their suggestion
was to use Laser Jet 6L drivers.  The print jobs still generated the extra
form feed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Don