Hello,

This is a unidata (7.1) reporting question, and I'm asking because
although I can't find the answer in the documentation, I do think I've
seen it once on another developer's screen.

Suppose I list a file with a command like LIST ACCOUNTS. I'd get a list
of the IDs down the left hand side of the page but a lot of wasted space
elsewhere - and a maximum of 22 / 60ish records per screen / A4 page. So
what I'm wondering is if there's a way to have the report make use of
multiple columns, using the horizontal space available before jumping to
the next page?

Thanks

Edward

--------------
Please remember to recycle wherever possible.
Reduce, reuse, recycle, think do you need to print this e-mail?
--------------
This e-mail and any attachment(s), is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee, dissemination, copying or use of this e-mail or any of its content
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient
please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail, any attachment(s)
and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law. It is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this
email and any attachment(s). Unless otherwise stated (i) views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender (ii) no contract may be
construed by this e-mail. Emails may be monitored and you are taken to consent
to this monitoring.

Civica Services Limited, Company No. 02374268; Civica UK Limited, Company No.
01628868
Both companies are registered in England and Wales and each has its registered
office at 2 Burston Road, Putney, London, SW15 6AR.