-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Edward Brown
Sent: 16 July 2008 14:36
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Multiple columns from a LIST statement?

Oh, okay - that's a useful command. Not come across it before.

So I can get it to give this output:

018682056        005014039        012250048        003406038
      0.00             0.00             0.00             0.00

01305401X        035639170        053181010        017074056
      0.00             0.00             0.00             0.00

021898062        025114066        015466055        023506065
  -3399.11           147.14             0.00           914.78

The 9 digit number being the record ID, then an amount underneath.

Is it possible to get a more traditional report? More like this:

ACCOUNTS    BALANCE...     ACCOUNTS    BALANCE...

018682056         0.00     025114066       147.14
005014039         0.00     015466055         0.00
012250048         0.00     023506065       914.78
003406038         0.00     029207163       387.64
01305401X         0.00     016270057         0.00
035639170         0.00     01064201X         0.00
053181010         0.00     000190038       862.68
017074056         0.00     014662056       151.32
021898062     -3399.11     036370084      1067.44
005818046      -102.08
01627002X         0.00

Thanks

Edward