-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Bartlett
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:14 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Copied an account, now indexes messed up..

Ok, so I've rebuilt all the indexes in the live account, so the urgency is
off...

What happened was that I did the copy, and the boss decided that she didn't
need the data in the new write-off account, so she cleared the files. This
then cleared the live data indexes... And no reports, no enquires, nudda,
worked...

Slightly excited users...

Anyhow, bjorn googl-chatted me thru some ideas, and all is well...

But I still have to fix the index link issue... Searching thru Nabble I've
found some ideas, but they seem to revolve around deleting the indexes, and
recreating them... Don't want to go there...

Any clever (as in less work involved) ideas...?  I was retrenched on 01 July
and have only 10 days left - do I really want to spend that time fiddling
about with mega-files?