-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Katz
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:51 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe ODC field association

I have been working with ODBC on Universe 10.x for a short time, and
seem to have the basics working.  I need some help setting up the
association between the MV fields and regular fields in the file.  Any
help or examples would be appreciated.

Thanks
David.