-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Joslyn
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 5:28 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Green Software -> Green Business

Ross,
That's funny - and sad.  My sister lives in Norway - and maybe that explains
why I haven't heard of any other companies doing it. Maybe US companies are
concerned with just such a lawsuit!

Now who can I sue because the US has developed such a litigious reputation?