On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 7:50 AM, George Land <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Here in the UK there is a Government scheme under which you can buy a
> bicycle tax free so long as your employer has signed up.  I don't know the
> details or anyone who has done it though.

But why would I buy a bicycle tax?  And even if it's free it's not much of a
bargain. ;-)

Yes, I'm joking. But it just goes to show how the American Congress looks at
things; exactly opposite of how it was intended, and as nonsensical as
possible.

I wonder how solid the internet connections are in Ireland?