We do have one client using UniData against Crystal Reports. We use ODBC for
the connection and I'm not sure which version of CR they are using - but it
does seem to work well.

hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary Canada> From: dwolvert> [snip]
> That said, before I actually told the client I"m working with that they need
to start pushing on IBM for a resolution (that is, a resolution beyond 'Huh!
Yeah - I had heard that it didn't work.' <g>) I wanted to ensure it was not
something that we had 'missed' in our setup and testing. No one has sung out
that a current version of CR is in use using a direct OLE-DB provider
connection, which was the main answer we needed to hear. Hey, we make mistakes
(hourly if you watch close enough!) so we wanted to ensure that our Crystal
testing was an accurate representation of the current state of the UniData
art...