Yup - I received your email -- And I'm glad this is moving up the chain.

The bigger question to the User Group -- Are there 3rd party products that
we as vendors and users **need** IBM to ensure work at some base level?  Are
there 'natural use' products that IBM really does need to test and assure a
base-level of compliance with??

Today, IBM certifies that UniData works on Windows, and several versions of
Unix and Linux -- and that if U2 does not work with those products, it would
be a 'tier one' issue to resolve.

In a very short period of time, it appears any new client we get will be
expecting that same 'Tier one' support for Crystal Reports, and we don't
have a mechanism to ensure that support.  Are there products like these that
are 'add ons', but essentially 'core' or 'natural use' extensions that need
to be tested in the same way the O/Ss are tested??

David W.