From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Cooper, Rudy
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:55 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] IDE

Hi List,

I need some recommendations.

We've been coding using our UV text editor.  You know the routine, copy
and paste from 1 program to another.

I have finally been given the green light to get pricing on a tool for
development, creating forms (screens), document as you go, reusability,
gui-izing, etc.

Any recommendations?  I was thinking of SB+, Redback, and even U2.NET
(Since we have access to visual studio).

We're a development team of 3 for about 100 UV users.

If your using any of the newer development tools, I'd really like your
opinion, good or bad.

thx,

Rudy Cooper

Technical Project Lead

Sage Publications Inc.

2455 Teller Road

Thousand Oaks, CA. 91320

USA

T: 805.410.7724

www.sagepub.com

Los Angeles | London | New Delhi

Singapore | Washington DC

The natural home for authors, editors & societies