Good question. Actually it will provide automated XML interfaces to any
existing systems as defined in the relatively new standards called NIEM. This
will allow automatic feeds from not only existing record management systems but
also to existing dispatch systems. The hardware interface can be almost any at
all. Of course there will be manual entry also available for the many more
thousands of small police agencies.