What... No source code?

--B

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:owner-u2-us...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of apogee79
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 2:43 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Any limitation in UniVerse decimal places

I shall explain the problem that I am encountering in the best detailed
way that I can. I am working on a billing application (running on
UniVerse), which sends details to a downstream application for
invoicing. If several invoice groups are sent in one shot, where the
total is approximately more that $20 million, an error occurs, due to
rounding off. But when those invoice groups are sent one at a time, this
condition does not occur. Is there any upper limit that is set in the
configuration parameters? Can anyone please throw some light on this?